- a) Is exempt from any kind of liability arising from the information published on its website, provided that this information has been manipulated or entered by an outside third party.
- b) Cannot guarantee that the use of the website and its services is done in accordance with the law, these general terms and conditions, morality and pubic order; however, it will adopt the measures it deems appropriate at any time in order to comply with the provisions of current legislation.
- c) Is not liable for losses or damages of any kind that may arise from the incorrect, illegitimate or illegal use that the user may make of the website or the services or contents that it offers.
- d) Reserves the right to block the user’s access to and use of the services on its website at any time and without warning, in the event of breach of the general and specific conditions of use and in the event of acts that are against the law, morality and generally accepted principles of morality and public order.
- e) Reserves the right to change these general terms and conditions at any time, respecting the rights acquired by users. Users will be notified of any and all changes as soon as possible. The insertion of new text in the general terms and conditions of this website is considered to be notifying the user of a change. Using the website after any change in the general terms and conditions implies their acceptance by the user.
- f) In no case shall the provider be liable for moral damages, loss of profits and/or any direct or indirect damages that the user may suffer.
- g) From the customer’s website, it is possible to be redirected to the contents of third party websites. Given that the provider cannot always control the contents entered by third parties on their websites, it does not assume any liability whatsoever with regard to said contents. In any case, the provider declares that it shall proceed to immediately remove any content that could be in violation of national or international law or go against morality or public order, proceeding to remove the redirection to said website and making the competent authorities aware of the content in question.
- h) This website has been checked and tested to make sure that it functions properly. In theory, it can be guaranteed to function properly 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. Nevertheless, the provider cannot rule out the possibility that there may be circumstances, such as programming errors, which will cause interruptions in the service in order to perform maintenance work or that there will be occurrences beyond its control, such as force majeure, natural disasters, hacker and cracker activity, strikes or similar circumstances that will make it impossible to access the web page.
- i) Under no circumstances may the user make any economic claim for this interruption in service.